Departures from Santiago de Compostela
Parador Nacional de Los Reyes Católicos, 12:00hrs
Plaza del Obradoiro, 1
Photography by Niels Bosboom, Wiki user:MykReeve, Wiki user:Keta, Francisco J. Díez Martín & Wiki user:Francisco83pv
DAY 1 Saturday: Santiago de Compostela - Viveiro
Santiago is the ultimate destination for pilgrims, with its iconic sights: the Praza do Obradoiro, the Platerias (with its silversmiths) and the Cathedral.
Lunch in Santiago.
In the afternoon we will travel by coach to Ferrol, where the train will be waiting. Welcome on board the train, which then leaves for Viveiro.
DAY 2 Sunday: Viveiro - Luarca
Breakfast on the train en route for Ribadeo, on the regional border with Asturias, for a visit to Lugo's Coast and Las Catedrales beach.
Lunch in Ribadeo.
In the afternoon, depart for Luarca, "The White Town of the Green Coast".
Dinner and overnight in Luarca.
DAY 3 Monday: Luarca - Oviedo
The train travels to Candas, and then to Gijon, the second city of Asturias, for a visit and lunch.
Then on to Oviedo, which boasts a number of unique Pre-Romanesque monuments. Dinner and overnight in Oviedo.
DAY 4 Tuesday: Oviedo - Arriondas
The train travels through the heart of Asturias, on its way to Arriondas; from there we visit the National Park of Picos de Europa, the Covadonga Lakes, the Sanctuary of Covadonga, and finally Cangas de Onís.
Lunch onboard the train.
In the afternoon, the train departs for Llanes, a beautiful fishing village on the east coast of Asturias.
Dinner and overnight in Llanes.
DAY 5 Wednesday: Arriondas - Cabezón de la Sal
During breakfast, the train arrives at Cantabria. The private coach travels through the La Hermida Pass to the Santo Toribio de Liebana sanctuary and Potes.
Lunch in Potes.
We travel by train during the afternoon to Cabezon de la Sal, where there is a visit to Comillas, the Archbishop's Palace.
Dinner and overnight in Cabezón de la Sal.
DAY 6 Thursday: Cabezón de la Sal - Santander
We visit Santillana del Mar and the Museum of Altamira during the morning.
Lunch in Santillana del Mar.
Afterwards the train reaches Santander, a quiet city, full of beauty and charm.
The Casino Building on El Sardinero is worth visiting.
Dinner and overnight in Santander.
DAY 7 Friday: Santander - Bilbao
The train travels to Bilbao, in the Basque Country, where we visit the Guggenheim Museum of modern art.
Lunch onboard the train and then on by train to nearby Balmaseda.
Dinner and overnight in Balmaseda.
DAY 8 Saturday: Bilbao - San Sebastián
San Sebastián is an exciting city of unusual charm, whose narrow streets, promenades and beaches make it one of the most cosmopolitan and attractive cities in Spain.
Tour of the city and end of the journey.
Country / Journey:
Duration / Distance:
May 12 and 26
June 9 and 23
July 7 and 21
August 4 and 18
September 1 and 15
earlier than 6 months
- Suite Deluxe Double (price per person) 3.750 €
- Single Deluxe Suite 7.500 €
- Supplement Triple Deluxe Suite 1.650 €
6 to 4 months
- Suite Deluxe Double (price per person) 3.825 €
- Single Deluxe Suite 7.650 €
- Supplement Triple Deluxe Suite 1.700 €
Booking less than 4 months
- Suite Deluxe Double (price per person) 3.900 €
- Single Deluxe Suite 7.800 €
- Supplement Triple Deluxe Suite 1.800 €
(*) Advance Booking Rates are not affected by further offers and promotions. Valid only for new reservations on published dates for early booking. Limited availability.
- Seven nights' accommodation in a suite on board the train.
- Seven lunches and seven dinners of regional cuisine, including wine, coffee and liqueurs.
- Seven on-board breakfasts, open buffet.
- Music and parties every night in the Bar Car.
- Programmed excursions, with entry to museums, cathedrals, cloisters, etc.
- Luxury coach accompanying the train.
- Daily press and magazines.
- Security Service.
- Multilingual guide for the whole trip.
- An expert team at your service.